Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Foot Fetishes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello

I would like to know if anyone has or knows anyone with a foot fetish who would be willing to talk about it anonymously.

I'm trying to uncover the truth about fetishes as I don't believe people should feel uncomfortable around/with or being someone with a fetish.

Let me know
E :wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A friend of mine has a foot fetish. It is not talked about frequently it just somehow got out. It seemed like a couple of his girlfriends were alright with it and went along. One girl of our group if you will said she was wary walking barefoot around him, but I don't know if it was just in jest.
    I have had partners with foot fetishes in the past. Tbh it doesn't seem like a bit thing for me! Its no different from someone liking being kissed on the back of the neck or liking messing about with a thing of spray cream! It almost viewed as a bit tame these days i think!
    Not sexual, but I have a sewing machine foot fetish! I'm getting a concealed zipper foot z for Christmas, I'm really excited :hyper:
    thanks

Interesting!!

so what do you like about feet if it isn't sexual? or is it just you like your feet?? x
    Hello there

/i have a pretty intense foot fetish and would be happy to talk to you about it
    I'm pansexual... I get my thrills from the Lakeland catalogues.
    Can I say creepy with a capital C? Each their own?...I personally have no problem with people having fetishes but I think you will find a number of people find it odd and creepy and I turned my girlfriend off getting a foot massage at a salon because I joked around and told her if she went she would close her eyes and when she opened them she would find her big toe in his mouth and there is currently a VB ad where a guy is licking a woman's foot and it makes most people I know want to vomit.