Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

If you met somebody who you liked, would you forego some of your standards?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Say you liked big boobs and all of your prior gfs had them. But then you met somebody with B/C cups and thought about dating them.

for me, well big boobs get me going. but this girl is special, i'm not sure how to forego my large boob attachment. but everything in life is choice, right? but i'm not sure how to proceed... :chin:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are you joking?
    So standards are wrong? can only nice people answer from now on?
    Boobs are a very shallow attribute to judge a person by. They are physical, and don't really affect personality. So they're not what most people would call a "standard".
    shallow how? so you're saying it's wrong to like boobs. ok..

this is why society says it's good to have preferences.
    I think, from seeing all of your threads here now, that you are trolling, so this will be my last reply on this matter.

No, I am not saying it is wrong to like boobs. Boobs are great! But they are not a feature to judge someone on. Both horrible and amazing people can have large boobs. You should be judging on personality and actions, not physical attributes. Anything physical is then just a bonus.
    OK, so you critique the likes/standards of a stranger ha..

Can some NICE people answer this thread, since two persons aren't as such have? :razz:
    ncoa1 wrote: »
    Can some NICE people answer this thread, since two persons aren't as such have? :razz:

Don't be so rude. Nobody is going to be nice if you say things like that.

I'm a girl and I don't think you should be judging people on the size of they're boobs. You say you have met someone who is special, but doesn't have big boobs. Seriously? Don't throw someone special away for a reason like that.
    Stop feeding the troll, they have eaten enough.
    lulz..

Look, you all were rude to me, presumably since you're all offended that a guy likes large boobs. Though it's funny you presume everybody must be nice to you at all times no matter what (:thumb:), but if you claim such wisdom you'd recognise you get what you give in life. As said, I'd await some nice people to post in this thread, but I won't hold my breath.

Also, don't you all post you have disabilities? In that sense, you really should hold more charitable views....
    Don't be so rude. Nobody is going to be nice if you say things like that.

As stated, you were all rude to me. lol..
    Stop feeding the troll, they have eaten enough.

hmm. I like your view of human conduct... I suspect it stems from insecurity, but it's not my issue.....
    lulz..

Look, you all were rude to me, presumably since you're all offended that a guy likes large boobs. Though it's funny you presume everybody must be nice to you at all times no matter what (:thumb:), but if you claim such wisdom you'd recognise you get what you give in life. As said, I'd await some nice people to post in this thread, but I won't hold my breath.

Also, don't you all post you have disabilities? In that sense, you really should hold more charitable views....

Yeah don't hold your breath because you're clearly not a nice person yourself so why would we want to help? It seems like you're just posting for an argument. Mature.
    lulz..

Ok, you have made some strange assumptions. Firstly, no we don't "all" have disabilities, for someone who thinks morals don't exist you have some pretty firm held moral views, furthermore, it's a bit able-ist to assume that all disabled people are saints of some kind. Secondly, no-one has said that you have to be nice to everyone at all times no matter what. Thirdly, I love boobs, but they're a preference, not a standard. The standards for the people I date are ALL in reference to their personality and attitudes, who they are. The preferences I have to do with the way people look are entirely secondary.

It is shallow to hold the way someone looks over the way they are and behave.

For example, you could look like Heather Peace, and I'd probably not touch you with a barge pole.

In summary, do what you want, but if you judge on looks rather than substance you're a bit stuffed if you end up with some sort of cunt.
    I'm not sure how some people on here having disabilities is relevant.

I think it's shallow of you not to want to date someone based on a single characteristic.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Just popping in here to say that the OP has been banned.
    I'm closing this thread now.
This discussion has been closed.