Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hello :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone :) I've been in chat a few times but now I have worked out how the discussion boards work I thought I should introduce myself. I'm Lauren and used to suffer with depression and post traumatic stress disorder but I overcame that then (I was 14/15) and now at 21 and battling with depression again which has taken me a while to admit and it is only very recently that I have again. I won't go into too much detail as a super long story but I had a bad stroke last year and I was left paralysed down my left side from my neck down. I recovered then but have now gone back in my recovery so everyday tasks are a battle and this has caused me to be thrown back into the grips of depression. I came across this site and think it is amazing :) I love helping people as much as sometime I need the support myself. I find helping others takes the focus away from me!

So that's my little introduction piece and thought I would say hi :) Hope everyone is ok and look forward to talking to you more soon xxx

Comments