Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey Friday!! :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Good morning everybody.

Its that time of the week, to share our weekend plans.

Today I am traveling home from holiday, looking forward to seeing my mum and my little sister, and giving them their presents :)

Tomorrow its my birthday so I am gonna be volunteering and gonna chill out I think.

Sunday I am visiting my friend in hospital and I have my first online counselling session.

So yeah thats my weekend sorted.

Would love to hear your weekend plans.

If you dont have plans this weekend, then what are your best weekend plans.

Do you prefer busy and doing lots or relaxing?

Take care everybody.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Working lates. Again.
    Today my sister and nephew are coming, big snuggles off my gorgeous nephew! Missed that little boy <3 tomorrow is the bonfire/fireworks as it was postponed last week, nothing planned for Sunday yet so may go shopping or something.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aww sounds lovely butterfly :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    I've been away this week, so I'm having a quiet weekend. I'm going out for coffee today then will see how the rest of the weekend goes.
    Working 7 til 5 today. Tomorrow sleeping.
    Today I had a cup of tea at a friend's, got my hair cut, cleaned most of my flat, made lasagne, watching x factor on telly now.

Tomorrow I have a friend staying over so I need to clean the spare room and get it ready for her. We are going out to dinner in the evening.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I was representing my company at a recruitment fair today, tomorrow = bed. soo tired!
    Had my nephew overnight and babysitting him all day today :)
    Quiet weekend as usual. Really struggled to get up and stay awake yesterday. :(