Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

May Trigger

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im really sorry but i need to get this out of my system...

ive had it.... everything has gone wrong for me and its getting worse i dont know how to cope with it anymore... ive lost my license, my uncle...my uncle was the one person who i kept alive for but now he is no longer here maybe i should go with him i know its something that he wouldnt want but its something i want.....

ive always had to think about others and how they are feeling but once i start thinking about myself im a selfish self centred person who constantly thinks about her self....

my mum and family have admitted that they treat me differently and ashamed of me coz of my MH.....

i just cant deal with the pain anymore its unbearable its too hard...
im so greatful for everything that everyone has done for me on here i really am but this is my time to go now...

Comments

• Options
    Hey MrsM..

I'm so sorry that you're feeling like this. Things sound really hard at the moment.

Sorry to hear that your family treat you different and have said they're ashamed but I'm sure that if you were no longer here they would be devastated as would a lot more people. You're cared about, please remember that.

Sorry you're hurting, and I know it probably seems impossible but you will get through this. Big hugs *hug*

Maybe you could keep posting on here, or write things down until you're tired enough to easily fall to sleep? That helps me. And then tomorrow is a new day so you might feel a bit better.

Remember, you're not alone :heart:
  • Options
    Thanks for replying but im really sorry ive already started its my time to leave...

I am so sorry...
  • Options
    Hi Mrs M :wave:

I just wanted to check in to see if you are ok? Just like Butterfly said you are not alone and we are here for you *hug*

purple_rain :heart:
  • Options
    I hope you're feeling a bit better today MrsM *hug*
  • Options
    Hi, no im not feeling any better I have been in hospital all night.... the hospital staff were so judgemental and rude to me... I am home now but I feel worse coz even professionals are being judgemental... I just feel there is no use in living anymore... I am so sorry...
  • Options
    If you want to talk, we're here *hug*

Maybe you could ring samaritans? They don't judge, and it's someone you can have a proper conversation with.
  • Options
    Sorry for long reply haven't felt up to replying.... I already text the Samaritans and they help a bit but sometimes I'd like some advice from them but they ain't allowed to do that :(.....

What is wrong with me? I'm never genuinely happy I'm always sad never have a smile on my face... Friends are dumping me left right and centre... Am I that much of a bad person?
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    We can always advise you, however we are not trained so the advice we give may just be from personal experiences etc. There isn't anything wrong with you, you are just struggling, that doesn't mean anything is wrong with you. Your not a bad person either, your friends may just not know how to be around you, they may not understand. The same happened me when I opened up about my mental health to a "friend" and the next minute she didn't want anything to do with me. I haven't spoke to her since cos we both sort of drifted apart. It can be hard for people closest to us to understand how we are feeling, and they may struggle with it as well cos they care about us.

TheSite has some good articles on confiding in somebody and also supporting somebody

Hope this helps, you are not in anyway alone in this.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "