Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Good Morning Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
friday.jpg

Hey lovely people :wave:

I don't know about anyone else but for me this week has gone really slow. I am glad to finally see Friday.

For me this weekend, my plans are to pack ready for holiday which is Monday. I also will end re packing lots of times cos I am awful when it comes to packing. I am going to visit my friend in hospital as well :heart:

But in conclusion my weekend is going to be a chilled out one cos I don't have much that I need to do. Just the boring things like tidy my room before I go away.

What are your plans?

Take care everyone.

And Happy Fridayyy!!!! :yippe:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I didn't realise it was Friday today until I saw this thread!

Today I am going to the gym, changing my bed, hoovering and maybe buying a few things I need at the shops.

Tomorrow, after Randomcat comes home from his am outdoor fun, I am going to my Dad's house where my sisters and nephew will be - yay! I'm staying overnight til Sunday when I might go over to my mum's for a cup of tea. Then back to London for my Monday morning one-to-one at the gym - argh!

Happy weekend everyone :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Glad I reminded you that it is Friday!! :D

It sounds like you got a lovely weekend planned. Hope your 1-1 at the gym goes okay lovely. Hope your okay!!:)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Jack's staying over hopefully all weekend, we're going to the Cycling World Cup in Manchester tomorrow (:d:d:d)
    Packing tomorrow. Moving to Leeds on Sunday.
    I don't have much planned for the weekend, another quiet one. But I'll be seeing family and getting things sorted for my trip :d
    Ooh not long until you go away! Are you excited? :)

Today I am seeing my sister and nephew with my mum.
    Tomorrow I am going to the local bonfire, I had a cry on the phone to my uni friend last night so she is coming to see my on Saturday night, on Sunday night I'm going to see a show on stage, a proper one, with my sister. And definitely going to watch moulin rouge a few more times before I have to take it back to the video shop because it is amazing!

Finally, I'm actually looking forward to a weekend :)
    Packing tomorrow. Moving to Leeds on Sunday.

:yippe:

I'm working tomorrow but then Alton Towers on Sunday!
    piccolo wrote: »
    :yippe:

I'm working tomorrow but then Alton Towers on Sunday!

That reminds me, I have a few 2-4-1 vouchers for Alton Towers to use by the 8th Nov (I think) but I can't go.
    Bonfire has been postponed till next Saturday due to high winds. Just my luck.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Last week draaaaagged. I'm back up at my parents for a bit of a rest and building up and my Grandad's birthday. And I get to see my cat <3