Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

wanted to trace where my granma and my sister Vicky

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I haven't seen my granma and my sister vicky over 18 years. I been taken away from my parents and brothers and sisters when i was little. For years i wanted to trace my granma and vicky for years. I don't know where they live then i found out that my granma passed away a week ago. I know my sister is still alive. I was heart broken when i found out that she died. Still want contact with Vicky but don't know how to do it. I been like this since i not been in contact with her. It heart breaking i want to see my sister.

can someone help me please i don't want to feel down and low anymore i really want contact with her :(:impissed::crying::crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do you not see your mum? You mention her a lot. Can you ask her about your sister? Who told you your grandma is dead? Maybe speak to them about your sister.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah I thought you lived with your mum and her bf because you're always having trouble with them?