Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

No fight left

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just want to die. Why can't it be that easy. I'm sick of my life. I miss uni. I miss the life I used to have. I can't cope anymore.
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hi BrokenGirl,

Thanks for keeping us updated :)

Sorry to hear you're still feeling so down. You seem to be going through a really tough period at the moment. It must feel like there's nothing to look forward to, which must be hard.
    Looking back to happier times can make us feel really low, but it can also show us that we are able to be feel differently.

You said that you've got into the habit of isolating yourself, which is a great insight. Can you think of any ways you could break this habit? You mentioned that you didn't want to see your GP because you don't see the point, but maybe going back to see her would help with this?

Let us know how you're doing
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you JPick. Yeah I really am struggling atm. I feel so stuck. I don't even know what I want in my life anymore. I feel so lost and confused, so fed up so depressed so suicidal. I can't even remember the last time I was genuinely happy.

I can't think of any ways really no. I don't think so she will only refer me back to CMHT and I don't want anything to do with CMHT...I have been considering therapy not via CMHT but even that feels too scary. I feel so trapped I just can't do any of this I just want to die and for everything to just end.

Thank you for your support and for talking to me