Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trouble sleeping

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but im havin real trouble sleeping at night cause my mind just wont shut up! haha

any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Have you tried relaxation?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    For example Mindfulness? To reduce the racing thoughts?
  • Options
    Lime flower tea, andrew johnson does a very good sleep app, get rid of all electronic items from the bedroom (tv, phone, computer etc) and if you have racing thoughts just write them down on a pad before you sleep and you might find your head just settles down after that because you're not having to hold on to the information.
  • Options
    thankyou:)
  • Options
    can't sleep either

Hey! May I jump in (so I don't open a new thread for this)? I'm having the same problem as you - I cannot sleep and my mind can't stop processing thoughts. Maybe I am under stress or I lack sleeping, but now I am in a loop. Because I don't sleep enough I cannot sleep at all. Does this make sense? help :chin:
  • Options
    bnk985 wrote: »
    Hey! May I jump in (so I don't open a new thread for this)? I'm having the same problem as you - I cannot sleep and my mind can't stop processing thoughts. Maybe I am under stress or I lack sleeping, but now I am in a loop. Because I don't sleep enough I cannot sleep at all. Does this make sense? help :chin:

You could try the things that people above have suggested.
    Maybe you should open your own thread, and you could tell us why you think you have trouble sleeping, how long you have had trouble sleeping for, and tell us about the thoughts you have at night. Then we could give you more personal support.