Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sod it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I cont be bothered being on here no more feel like iam not wanted on here i try my best and its not good enough supporting

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You mean on this site? Of course you're wanted. You give advice to a lot of people. Try not to feel like you're not wanted, people care about you.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Heather,

How are you? Sorry to hear you're feeling unwanted on here, but you offer a lot of amazing support, and give people places to turn to, which is great, I often forget to mention Samaritans and stuff myself, so it's good to have you around! What makes you feel like you're not wanted on here, Heather?

Best wishes,
    Angel
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Hello Heather,

How are you? Sorry to hear you're feeling unwanted on here, but you offer a lot of amazing support, and give people places to turn to, which is great, I often forget to mention Samaritans and stuff myself, so it's good to have you around! What makes you feel like you're not wanted on here, Heather?

Best wishes,
    Angel

Everyone just wont let me get on with what i want to do. Like everyones my mother or farther its pisses me of i not in a mood to put up everyone judging me
    You are just as welcome here as everyone else heather and as butterfly and Angel have said, you do your best to offer support and help people and that is what TheSite is all about! :yes:
    Heather what is it exactly that you want to do that no one will let you get on with? As others have said you are welcome here, maybe you are misinterpreting people trying to advice you and support you as them judging you? It can be hard to gauge how things are meant to be said from written text!
    Can we close this thead please jo
    Jo7 wrote: »
    You are just as welcome here as everyone else heather and as butterfly and Angel have said, you do your best to offer support and help people and that is what TheSite is all about! :yes:

thanks for the reply Jo
    Heather what is it exactly that you want to do that no one will let you get on with? As others have said you are welcome here, maybe you are misinterpreting people trying to advice you and support you as them judging you? It can be hard to gauge how things are meant to be said from written text!

thanks broken-angel
    :)
This discussion has been closed.