Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Halloween costume ideas

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey guys.

I may be posting this is the wrong place so mods feel free to move if you need to.

I need some inspiration for a halloween costume to dress up at nursery.

I do have a black tutu. And I didnt want to spend loads of money on extras. I have googled searched but so far found nothing appropiate.

Ideas would be much appriciated :-)

Thank you guyss
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Witch seems the obvious suggestion or maybe some kind of bad fairy? I guess you want top keep it simple and relatively unscary?

All in black with a witch hat from the pound shop is the most straightforward although not terribly imaginative!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    A Purple Smurf.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Goth ballerina?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for the ideas. :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    A black cat! Buy or make some ears and a tail.
    You could wear your tutu, leggings, a black tank top and a cardy. You could wear a lot of black eyeliner and wear a fairy like tiara? :')

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Just get a pointy haat, and paint yourselfff purpleee dude :O
    I am sorted now. Thank you everyone :)

I went with a witch. Cos has to be something the children will understand. So witch it is. Not scary. I know really boring.

I went with a witch. Cos has to be something the children will understand. So witch it is. Not scary. I know really boring.

Do we get to see a pic? ;)
    Lol not of me wearing it. But I will show you a pic of the costume

can we see the costume?
    I will take a picture on my phone, and then get confused trying to add it on the boards. I am not taking a picture of me wearing it, nobody needs to see that hahaha!
    I'm supposed to go as something Cute 'n' Cuddly for Halloween as that's the theme they have set!!!! What is Cute 'n' Cuddly that's related to Halloween!?!?!?!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Bloodthirsty Teddy bear? :p
    Seriously, for some people "Halloween" and "fancy dress" is the same thing. They probably mean just what they said, not something scary.
    Bloodthirsty Teddy bear? :p

I :heart: this idea!
    Hope you manage to get something sorted WL :)
    I'm supposed to go as something Cute 'n' Cuddly for Halloween as that's the theme they have set!!!! What is Cute 'n' Cuddly that's related to Halloween!?!?!?!

Zombie bunny?

But, totally with you, stupid theme
    Lol be a evil Monkey :p

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    Cats are cute and cuddly, and people associate black cats with Halloween.