Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

week plans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys :wave:

I'm a big fan of the positive threads so thought I would make another one (sorry if we have one of these already)

What are your plans this week?

I'm just ironing mostly today, cleaning tomorrow, on Thursday I'm having my hair styled :) and maybe going to the cinema, and on friday I'm going to a new shop called 'home bargains' which has recently opened.

Comments

• Options
    I'm mostly going to be wallowing in self pity.

Oh wait, positive thread.

Er. I'll probably get loads of knitting done?
  • Options
    I've got a really busy week ahead. I hope I cope ok. Just going to take it one day at a time.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I've got a really busy week ahead. I hope I cope ok. Just going to take it one day at a time.

Which bits are you looking forward to?
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Which bits are you looking forward to?

I've got a couple of night out woohoo! One where my ex will be there so must try not to get drunk and make a tit of myself.
  • Options
    Self care. And a lot of it.
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    Self care. And a lot of it.

:heart:
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    :heart:

*hug*

I'm helping to run a mental health drop in tomorrow morning at uni. But other than that, I'm taking a temporary, well needed step back from things. As my friend said "you can't save the world until you've saved yourself. Listen to your body!"
  • Options
    Please, for once can someone ask this when I'm not at fucking work?
    I'm off at the weekend though for once!
  • Options
    Had my hair done, renting a film later, getting some booze and having a nice night in. Was going to go to the cinema but would rather stay in :)
  • Options
    Had my hair done, renting a film later, getting some booze and having a nice night in. Was going to go to the cinema but would rather stay in :)

Nice! What did you have done to your hair?
  • Options
    Always looks nicer than it sounds. The top bit of my hair is back combed, the bottom bit of hair, each strand is curled and pinned into a really nice bun on the right and I have loose curls at either side. I will post a pic one day if I can do it properly.
    Anyway my boyfriends friend has turned up cause he's had an argument with his girlfriend and my boyfriend said he can stay here tonight. Well annoyed cause he's basically blown me off again. They don't even know each other that well so don't know why he hasn't gone to his parents.
    I'm alright though cause I'm going to stay at my sisters with her and my nephew which I'd much rather do. Still gonna have a film and booze.
    Plus I won't get hassel from my Boyf about this as he has his mate staying so all is good :)
  • Options
    Four day weekend. :D

Having dinner cooked for me tonight; out to London for theatre, dinner and drinks at the weekend; hopefully a day spent in bed on Monday!
  • Options
    just playing solforge, going to uni for lectures, resting my foot and listening to shine on you crazy diamond and other relaxtothemax trax on repeat.
  • Options
    So far so good on this week.