Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

X Factor 2013 - what do we all think?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What do people think of X Factor this year. Anybody voting? any views on who could win?

I think Sam Bayley the one to beat. Such an incredible voice, and if that's on the first week - how good will she be on the final?

Not surprised Lorna went out. Yes, a fantastic voice, but somehow she didn't connect. I must admit she's the one who least sticks out in my brain. I don't think Shelley will last too long.

I think all of Louis' boys will go far, but I don't think any of them will win. Could be wrong though and they might stun us one week! Same goes for Hannah and Abi - Tamera could be a finalist!

Kingsland Road and Rough copy are strong contenders too.

Anyway that's just my views - I think I'm quite objective here as a guy who doesn't have any emotional attachment to anyone here. But I could be totally wrong. What do people think?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey gigstalksguy :wave:
    I completely agree with you. I think Sam baileys voice this week was stunning, I think she has a very good chance of winning.
    And also I agree with you on Lorna too, she didn't connect well with the public. She does have a great voice but I think Shelly was just that little bit better.
    But it's only week one. I'm excited to see what happens in the following weeks.