Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

please read please before posting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I live in a shared house with 7 other people. One of the lads that live with me fancyed me when I started living in there. He all ready had a gf. Then she ditch him and he ask me out I was I wasn't sure weather I wanted go out with him. I give it a go with him. I went to his famliey to meet them (its was first time meeting. Them to) I went out side for a fag he followed me out. He started talking about having sex with me I wasn't in a mood / i dint want to have it so i explained to him that i dint want to have sex. He was a bit funny with me beause i said no to him. tithe next morning he text me to come up too see me i said ok. He started to talk about sex i said i dint want it then he took his pants of :( i was so scared what happened and it will happen again :(. If I told my support worker they do nothing or stick up for them :( the house is shit. I don't get supported or nothing. They will chooise the others more then me. No wonder I get left out, supported, and choose them over me beause iam the youngist and i don't need any support beause iam to good for the house that's y iam getting kick out too :( they so don't care about me
What do i do

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sorry that someone put you in that position and i'm glad that you understand that he was in the wrong. I think you need to tell your support worker, i live in a safe type of place where i have workers who 'support' me. You're telling yourself they won't care before you've even told them so my advice would be to explain the situation to them because you won't lose anything if you tell them. Being kicked out is always a stressful situation but it's best that you're not around people like that. Be strong and tell them, i get the feeling that this is playing on your mind a lot so even if you don't receive help it may be good to talk about it and for them to know what he's done so he doesn't do it to anyone else. I'm truly sorry that this happened to you, it happened to a friend of mine and it upset her for a long time so well done for posting :)
    Best of luck.
    I'm sorry that someone put you in that position and i'm glad that you understand that he was in the wrong. I think you need to tell your support worker, i live in a safe type of place where i have workers who 'support' me. You're telling yourself they won't care before you've even told them so my advice would be to explain the situation to them because you won't lose anything if you tell them. Being kicked out is always a stressful situation but it's best that you're not around people like that. Be strong and tell them, i get the feeling that this is playing on your mind a lot so even if you don't receive help it may be good to talk about it and for them to know what he's done so he doesn't do it to anyone else. I'm truly sorry that this happened to you, it happened to a friend of mine and it upset her for a long time so well done for posting :)
    Best of luck.

thanks for the reply. The support worker don't care at all wich I put on here
    wrote:
    If I told my support worker they do nothing or stick up for them :( the house is shit. I don't get supported or nothing. They will chooise them over me.
    If you're getting kicked out then whats the problem? You wont have to see him anymore, and you can move somewhere better. If you're "too good" for the house, then surely you don't need the support and your able to cope? Or does "too good" refer to something else?
    thanks for the reply. The support worker don't care at all wich I put on here

I think what KissofDeath means is that you are pre-judging the support worker. They may have seemed uncaring in the past, but this is a very serious allegation and you are entitled to their support. Is there anyone senior to these support workers who you think are unsupportive that you can talk to?

Do you have any other housing options?
    piccolo wrote: »
    I think what KissofDeath means is that you are pre-judging the support worker. They may have seemed uncaring in the past, but this is a very serious allegation and you are entitled to their support. Is there anyone senior to these support workers who you think are unsupportive that you can talk to?

Do you have any other housing options?

nope :( feel no one wants to support me :(
    nope :( feel no one wants to support me :(

Have you actually given anyone the chance to support you?
    when i started living in supported accommodation i felt the same "no one wants to support me, what's the point of them being here if they won't help" but a few months a go i realised i wasn't letting people support me. I went to the manager and explained how i felt and straight away they got someone in who had the power and knowledge to support me in my situation. Some times you have to go beyond the first course of contact and search for someone that is willing to help. If this matter means a lot to you then keep pushing because everyone deserves to be listened to and everyone is entitled to support. Don't give up, believe in yourself and push for what you want.