Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

made to feel crappy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got involved with guy who if I'm honest had my doubts in beginning! He was lovely in beginning texting ms all day and complete opposite to my previous bf. he had bipolar but I accepted that. Only thing was he did an awful lot of weed and did mcat when I popped down at wkend. Anyway after a month or so he cut me dead just stopped bothering I asked what was up he said he wasn't up for a relationship due to his illness. A few months went past and I saw him out he approached me and gave me a hug and then went bk to his.

We had sex and afterwards he turned to me saying we'd be better off as mates and wasn't sure if he was as attracted to me as he was.

This has really made me feel like crap

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    I got involved with guy who if I'm honest had my doubts in beginning! He was lovely in beginning texting ms all day and complete opposite to my previous bf. he had bipolar but I accepted that. Only thing was he did an awful lot of weed and did mcat when I popped down at wkend. Anyway after a month or so he cut me dead just stopped bothering I asked what was up he said he wasn't up for a relationship due to his illness. A few months went past and I saw him out he approached me and gave me a hug and then went bk to his.

We had sex and afterwards he turned to me saying we'd be better off as mates and wasn't sure if he was as attracted to me as he was.

sorry to hear that. :( its good that he is being host with U

Here a link that U can have a look at
    http://www.thesite.org/sex-and-relationships/relationships,sexuality
    See replies to every other thread you've posted.

Seriously, jg, what do you expect us to say that hasn't been said already?
    Where for art thou Strubbles
    jacobs_gal wrote: »

Is this the same guy as an earlier thread or a different one? Not that it really makes any difference. Listen up.
    1. This is a peer support site. To get support, you need to be a peer
    2. You are looking in all the wrong places to get affirmation
    3. Think of a time someone did something that made you not feel crappy
    4. Think of a time you did something for yourself that made you feel good.

Stop looking at the wrong people, or in the wrong places to find out about yourself and your own worth.

You need to sort yourself out, and you can't do it stumbling from poor relationship decision to poor relationship decision.
    I agree with Fiend.

I took this from the Good Manners Guide:
    People are willing to give advice but will obviously be annoyed if no-one else bothers to read it and they have to give up their time answering the same question for another poster. It is also pointless for a poster to repeat their question or topic by starting a new thread.

It also occurs to me that perhaps if we got to know you a bit more (you as you, not in relation to these guys), maybe we could help a bit better? Have you considered getting involved in some of the light-hearted threads in Anything Goes? Or maybe offering a bit of advice to some others?
    Whenever I feel like my life sucks or revolves around in circles I look at your post history and I feel fine again. I am 95% sure you are not a troll but jeez what happened? Early-onset Alzheimer? Too much sniffing solvents? You are the kind of person that makes me want to learn more about psychology and it's weird kinks and quirks.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Going to close this now. Jacobs_gal, if you have anything to say about this please feel free to PM me :)
This discussion has been closed.