Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First day at work

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    But what im saying is all true I would say come and check but none of.u would do that... so what am I suppose to do if what im saying is true but u all choose to believe its all lies...

we're not saying everything you say is a lie but most of it so obviously is! you post things that are ridiculous and couldn't even be true then when people point out the gaping holes in your lies you either get mad or just ignore it! thesite is a really caring place but people would prefer to give their support to honest people. it's clear you're mentally ill and I'm very sorry for that and hope you get the help you need but people won't support you with this attitude.
    Well u all clearly are saying that everything ive said is a lie... look ive explained about the work situation the manager was in the wrong she has been doing it everywhere so now she has been sacked and shit.... I quit coz I took notice of what people were saying on here that im not well enough and safe enough to work there... I ended up doing the right thing.... also me being detained 4 times is also true I have paper work to prove it I can show u all... this is what im saying things I am saying are true but coz its me noone believes or will listen to me.......
    Well u all clearly are saying that everything ive said is a lie... look ive explained about the work situation the manager was in the wrong she has been doing it everywhere so now she has been sacked and shit.... I quit coz I took notice of what people were saying on here that im not well enough and safe enough to work there... I ended up doing the right thing.... also me being detained 4 times is also true I have paper work to prove it I can show u all... this is what im saying things I am saying are true but coz its me noone believes or will listen to me.......

Because most of your stories don't add up.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Let me throw the word "mythomania" in here...
    Let me throw the word "mythomania" in here...

Really?
    MrsM please calm...here *hug* for you...no one want to hurt you...they all try to help you here. RS memeber on thesite for long and help you before too...all mods help you too so not think no one help you here....you need to calm and think all things...see your old thread ...see how people help you ..you not have to be rude....you having bad time...and we all here to help...if you lie or if not....you know better....if your conscience tell you to say true..say ...if not then not speak...better than saying mean thing to anyone....
    Sam how can I be calm when I'm asking for support and advice and all they are saying is that I'm lying it hurts Sam it really does.... I haven't stopped crying since....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    *simba* wrote: »
    if you lie or if not....you know better....if your conscience tell you to say true..say ...if not then not speak...better than saying mean thing to anyone....

This is all I say...and not cry....distract...think how solve your problem...if you need help...we all help...but if you be rude..it not help...not you and not anyone...just think...
    I'm onli being rude back.... I'm not normally rude I be rude if I'm being rude to if that makes sense.... I do need help coz I don't know how to deal with this.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    I'm onli being rude back

Yeah right, this
    Do u know what fuck u all!!

But fuck u all

was the reply to this
    Ballerina wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain that you can get sacked for withholding that kind of information from employers on your application/interview. And no way would you be working without a CRB check anyway. If this is true you're both breaking some serious rules and putting people at risk

She was really rude wasn't she :rolleyes:

Convenient how the job has now 'disappeared'.

You really must think we're the thickest bunch of cunts on the net to believe all this and you know the saddest part, there's probably something in there real that you need help with but it's covered in so much shit no one can see it.

As Firey says when you're challenged about your posts you ignore it or go off on one. You've had threads locked and deleted and your so called 'friend' MrsM has been deleted too. You've cut and pasted from the boards and posted into chat (pretending they were your problems) and been found out.

You were in intensive care and lo and fucking behold a day or so later you were posting on the boards. If you're in intensive care you're close to fucking dying and need to be monitored 24hrs. YOU DO NOT RECOVER AND START POSTING AGAIN IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. How fucking thick do you think we are ?

Your thread on having a miscarriage was DELETED, so there's plenty of other people who know you're lying. And FYI there are people on the boards who have had a miscarriage and who have lost their kids. Think on.

Just stop this sad little fantasy world of yours and now trying to make yourself out to be the victim.
    right lets get this out once and for all shall we?

i have explained the ex manager was in the wrong and so was i so i cleared it up at my end... the reason some of my threads have been locked or deleted is coz i word them wrong and it offends people i have explained all this to the mods and they are fine with it like its none of ur business! i have never ignored or gone off on one this is the first time ive really flown off the handle... also about me being in intensive care i have explained over and over again it wasnt me i was on holiday when all that happened my ex friend borrowed the laptop and caused trouble i should of known really but i didnt think at the time... i have had 5 miscarriages why i would lie about that when all i ever want is to have kids but i cant have them... i have councelling and all sorts of tests and shit for it... i would NEVER lie about having a miscarrige coz that is sick in the head and im not like that... i may be mentally ill but i aint sick in the head... u really think that im living in a fantasy world... think on yeah... im in hell right now.... for this once i am the victim but i know when im not the victim i really do.... im just fucked off that i need help and im getting it but also i need help from people u have been there and know what its like to be like this... u know what i mean?
    i never asked for this did i? all i asked for was help and advice and all i get is abuse thanks a lot... it just shows that noone really wants me here do they?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    RubberSkin wrote: »

im so glad u find this so funny!!
    I do, its fucking hilarious but also quite sad and pathetic.

But it's ok you're 'calm and collected'.

They do want to help you, theyve posted and helped you on your threads before! Which is why people have got mad
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I do, its fucking hilarious but also quite sad and pathetic.

But it's ok you're 'calm and collected'.

whats so funny then!?
    i was calm and collected but now im fucking fuming...
    They do want to help you, theyve posted and helped you on your threads before! Which is why people have got mad

but do they? ive explained over and over about this thread i was working but i was getting worse and still getting worse and also the manager as been doing it everywhere now she has been sacked and shit.. but people still seem to think im bullshitting but im not and thats whats making me so angry is coz im trying to say its not lies....
    Im not on about that though, you cant genuinly think that people on here dont care?
    People reply to your threads whether they believe it or not, everyone gives you support on chat, people clearly care
    Im not on about that though, you cant genuinly think that people on here dont care?

right now i dont think they care coz im so upset and cant see anything past it...
    right now i dont think they care coz im so upset and cant see anything past it...

Thats your choice, people clearly are there and do care whether you think it or not
    Woah guys...

How about everyone takes five and a step back for a minute to calm down? Winding each other up is fruitless.

MrsM - you are entitled to advice and support here but it is worth thinking about why people have got upset? There is something in the way you have posted that has led people to feel uncertain about the truth. If everything you say is indeed true then when you feel calmer, you might want to take some time to explain slowly how things have been and how they are for you at the moment.

You have given and received a lot of support since you have been here and that doesn't have to change.

Rubberskin - you have aired your views and you're entitled to them but this kind or accusation or concern should be sent to us mods as Fiend rightly said earlier. Airing things publicly in this way can create a really hostile atmosphere and it can have an impact on the wider community, putting less confident members off posting. As you know, we do our best to keep this place safe and supportive.

I'm going to close this thread temporarily and re-open it if MrsM would like me to.
This discussion has been closed.