Looking for support for self harm? This community is a safe space to talk with others who have similar experiences, whilst you may also want to check out our content which has lots of information on things you can do to help your recovery.
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

Happy Friday, Soon be the weekend :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 5,212 The Mix Elder
Hey Dudes/Dudettes :wave:

364770fa2a9511e2ba6922000a1fb733_7.jpg

Happy Friday! :yippe:

So it's that time of the week, at last.. Time for the weekend :heart:

This weekend I am volunteering on Saturday, with some young people at a bowling group. And Sunday I am looking after friends children for a few hours:thumb:

If you wanna share your weekend plans this is where to share them, sharing is caring and all that :heart:

Look forward to hearing your plans:thumb:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sod all. So sitting on my butt playing WoW, probably.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,212 The Mix Elder
    Chilled out weekends are the bestest :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Sod all. So sitting on my butt playing WoW, probably.

I used to do that, then cured me self of wow, now just sit on me butt playing Diablo 3 :)
    Chilled out weekends are the bestest :-)

Not when you have a ridiculous phobia of being in an otherwise empty house in the dark.

Was meant to be going to see my dad, but housemate/bestie had to go back down south early because his wife was taken to hospital. Can't see Boy because he needs to pack and I'm too distracting :angel:
    Aw sorry to hear that.

working tonight. I'm sick of working shifts.
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Boards Champion
    Definitely a quiet one for me! Might catch you guys in chat on Sunday...

Wish I had another breaking bad to watch, alas all up to date. :)
    Change to my plans away for weekend with work

I'm going to try fix my sickly car and see if my girlfriend will let me touch her inappropriately.
    I've spent a few days with a very loud and chatty toddler, going home tomorrow afternoon and doing nothing. Looking forward to some quiet time.
    my girlfriend will let me touch her inappropriately.

Is her name Janet ?
    I'm going to southampton to visit my nan and then SHOP:D and then sunday i'm getting my eyes tested:)