Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General Chat This Monday Evening: 7 until 8 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Some people think the Dewsbury village where I live is famous for a documentary about a school, but you know better. You know that long before that documentary was made, the village was already famous for something much better. That something is as you know, the Gobaith Cariad a Gwenu General Chat. What you also know is that the GCG GC will be open by 7 PM until 8 PM, that it is the place to discuss any general topic you can think of, and you can get there by clicking here. You even know I ate a bourbon before writing this thread. What you don't know is that as I began writing this sentence, my wife arrived home so here is where the thread ends.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sad to be missing general chat.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "