Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

getting to the point of over dosing myself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had anough with my life. Iam so close to wanted to do it, I cont cope with nothing. I got no one in my famliey to talk to beause they told me to pack my things and that never to come back. I been to the doctors too about It and they doing nothing for me. My life is total reck. Iam not eating or drinking propley and want to lock myself in my room. I want to die Ian not worth anything. I cont speak to my famliey beause they all tooth faced, they don't want to help me. Support workers don't want to help me beause they think Ian so clever and doing everything and i don't need support and they choosing the others over me. I so just want to over dose myself or die. :eek2::banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why are you not eating properly? I speak from experience when I say that that will not be doing your mood any favours.

What are the doctors saying that makes you think they're being unhelpful? Is there another doctor you can see?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey bubbley-Heather

Big hugs being sent your way tonight. Sounds like today has been a tough one for you. With everything that has gone on over the last few months, its understandable for you to feel so low.

Have things improved any for you since you wrote the post earlier this morning?

What about the support workers; have you felt like speaking to them tonight? It may be worthwhile.

Sometimes actually hearing a helping voice can give you a clearer perspective on things and an opportunity to talk over your emotions. Have you considered ringing the Samaritans before?

Their number is 08457 90 90 90 and the link below, will show you other ways you can contact them and the services they provide.

http://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/different-ways-you-can-get-touch/most-people-phone-us?gclid=CJqTs-vFv7kCFe_LtAodIgYA6Q

If you feel like you need help, speaking to a support worker is probably important and if its an emergency situation ringing 999 may be the best course of action.

Its important to know that we care about you here at TheSite; and a lot of your friends here do too!.

Let us know how things have been for you today. Keep in touch.

Phil :heart: