Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

top cash back pay out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can somebody tell me how I get paid? It keeps saying 'You don’t currently have any payable cashback to withdraw' even though I have about £10 in the account. Do I just have to wait longer or what? Have looked at the FAQ's on the site but not finding answers. Anybody know? thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes? no? dust?
    meh
    iv never heard of top cash back nutter, maybe that's the case for other people? maybe have a look on the moneysavingexpert forums as they have one especially for cashback sort of things and the people there are dead knowledgeable x
    Who knows?

Have you tried the new and radical step of asking the website when you'll get your money?
    have tried to find contact details but seem to miss it somehow... anyway think I just need to wait longer, looks like the websites have to confirm everything first and then it says payable.
    That's how Quidco works, usually takes 2-3 months for them to do it. I've just been given cashback from a car rental in March, although £65 was worth waiting for!