Home Home, Law & Money
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

top cash back pay out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can somebody tell me how I get paid? It keeps saying 'You don’t currently have any payable cashback to withdraw' even though I have about £10 in the account. Do I just have to wait longer or what? Have looked at the FAQ's on the site but not finding answers. Anybody know? thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes? no? dust?
    meh
    iv never heard of top cash back nutter, maybe that's the case for other people? maybe have a look on the moneysavingexpert forums as they have one especially for cashback sort of things and the people there are dead knowledgeable x
    Who knows?

Have you tried the new and radical step of asking the website when you'll get your money?
    have tried to find contact details but seem to miss it somehow... anyway think I just need to wait longer, looks like the websites have to confirm everything first and then it says payable.
    That's how Quidco works, usually takes 2-3 months for them to do it. I've just been given cashback from a car rental in March, although £65 was worth waiting for!