Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Not been paid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I should have been paid on Friday. I haven't been. Spoke to payroll and they said it was down to the department which employed me. So I spoke to them and they said it was down to payroll. Both departments are saying different things can not giving me an answer of when I'm going to get paid. Rent was due today, wages should have covered it, but I've gone massively into my overdraft which is going to cause other problems.

Help?!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Payroll pay you, that's their job. If they haven't then they need to tell you why (not sent BACS request, not had your hours/timesheet).
    Payroll said they hadn't received my time sheet but department I work for claim they passed it on. It has been resent and will be processed this week.
    Have you talked to them about any compensation for fees incurred because of their admin fuckup?

Or at least a formal letter so you can explain to your bank and have fees/interest waived?
    Waiting to hear back about that side of things. The job is through uni, the SU have offered a food box if necessary but that isn't my top priority right now.