Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

favourite tv shows? x

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hey i'm new here :)

so what tv shows do you guys watch?

my favourite tv shows are american horror story,bates motel,teen wolf and friends

i'm literally so obsessed with american horror story ok it's amazing and bates motel is amazing as well i would reccomend that you watch them both (they are a bit scary though ;) )
i've started to watch teen wolf (it took me 2 days to finish the whole season) and omg i love it and friends is just a classic it always makes me happy :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    great british bake off, the vampire diaries, miranda, friends, x factor (now sharons back), come dine with me, and probably a load of others that i've forgotten :D
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Pretty little liars, the x factor, casualty, holby city :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    ahh i love miranda i cry laughing when i watch it!
    it hasn't been on for ages though,when's the new season? (unless there is a new season and i haven't realised)
    Pretty little liars, the x factor, casualty, holby city :)

i was thinking of watching pretty little liars idk
    i might not have time because of school
    what's it about??
    Desperate housewives, Boston legal, sex and the city.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Its a bout a group of girls who are being stalked by somebody called A. And A texts them and holds everything agaisnt them. Its hard to really explain what its about. Its so good though. You should google it :-)

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Boston Legal

"Say my name"

:heart:
    I dont find Miranda at all funny!

I Really like...

Come dine with me
    Four rooms
    Dragons den
    X factor (but i turn over when someone starts detailing their life tragagies.
    Dog the bounty hunter
    Gordan Ramsey hôtel hell
    Idiot abroad
    Curb your enthusiasm (my fave)
    piccolo wrote: »
    "Say my name"

Piccolo. Happy ? :)
    bettyboo wrote: »
    I dont find Miranda at all funny!

Thank fuck it's not just me. She talks/looks to the camera too much and she can't do it right. And she seems to indicate 'I've done something funny, now all laugh while I bask in your glory' I don't know who the writer is, but she gets way too many laughs and it's all about her, just some gangly woman doing pratfalls.

That being said I thought she was good in Not Going Out.
    bettyboo wrote: »
    IX factor (but i turn over when someone starts detailing their life tragagies)

Yup. 'My gran died so i'm doing it for her' So fucking what, lots of people's grannies have died, doesn't mean they should win something.'

I do watch the cringe worthy auditions. All those dumb twats who think they can sing :)

I don't watch a great deal of TV. Last 5 minutes of Deal or No Deal :) Usually Dave or Gold, so old sitcoms. Only Connect I like, except I wish they wouldn't keep moving camera angles on the wall.
    ohh i forgot 2, mock the week, and never mind the buzzcocks :D
    mock the week

Unless Bremner is in it, he's just not funny in an off the cuff situation. Don't give a fuck about your impressions, say something funny. Andy Parsons used to annoy me, but I really like him now and Chris Addisson is one of the funniest guys about at the mo.
    Games of thrones! :P ryte now
    *simba* wrote: »
    Games of thrones! :P ryte now

Agreed!:thumb:
    ohh i forgot 2, mock the week, and never mind the buzzcocks :D

Mock the week isn't the same without Frankie Boyle and Never Mind the Buzzcocks isn't the same without Mark Lamarr.

Currently like Pointless.
    Great thread! :) My fav tv shows are friends, gossip girl and the vampire diaries x
    I like trashy tv, the type that's usually shown on MTV :p like 16 and pregnant, and catfish the tv show!

I also like great British bake off, arrested development (that iv been watching on Netflix) and documentaries, especially medical ones like 24 hours in a&e.
    The Walking Dead! Cant wait for series 4 :D Also love any cookery shows, GBBO, hairy bikers, masterchef
    I like trashy tv, the type that's usually shown on MTV :p like 16 and pregnant, and catfish the tv show!

i looove catfish the tvshow, did you watch the original documentary?
    I cant wait for house of cards series 2.