Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

St. Pancras to London Bridge

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Heyy lovely Londoners :wave:

I'm going from St. Pancras to London Bridge later, on the TFL website it says the tube is from King's Cross St. Pancras. (Northern line towards Morden)

Is that just the St. Pancras tube station, or is it actually from King's Cross? It's so confusing having two stations next to each other :impissed:

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They share a tube station, so just follow the signs to the tube and you'll be fine :)
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Broken-Angel :wave:

There's just one underground station for both Kings Cross and St Pancras, so you can get to it from either station. However, the quickest way is probably through the entrance at Kings Cross.

Hope that helps :)

EDIT: Frankipedia beat me to it :p
    Ahh okay thanks :) never knew they shared one! I go to St. Pancras and get the tube all the time, just not normally to london bridge so didn't know if it was different. I'm arriving into St. Pancras at 5.20, going to be trampled on by business men, didn't plan this very well!! :(
    Mornington Crescent !

Bugger, wrong thread :)
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Mornington Crescent !

Bugger, wrong thread :)

Haha! I totally forgot about that thread, haven't joined in yet! Thanks for reminding me :p