Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feeling really low, suicidal thoughts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel so low at the moment it is painful. The voices are just mumbles which is good but it is very distracting and is driving me mad. I want to kill myself. I keep thinking that I should take all of my medication, I think I have enough to do the job properly. I don't know what to do, please can someone help me.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Aquila :wave:

Sorry to hear how you are feeling *hug* You can call the Samaritans if that would help but you may have done that before. Web: www.samaritans.org.uk
    Tel: 08457 909090
    Email: jo@samaritans.org

I haven't spoken to you in a while, how's that bird of yours?

purple_rain :heart:
    Thanks for replying. I find the Samaritans aren't that helpful because they only listen rather than give proper advice and I want someone who can help me and not just listen if you get what I mean. I just feel so low and I don't know what to do about it. I feel like I want to die.

She died :crying:
    Do you have any crisis support attached to your other treatment? A nurse? Maybe you could make an emergency appointment with your GP?

I'm sorry to hear about your bird, she was very beautiful.
    I think in a crisis I am supposed to call the early intervention team, but I'm too scared of what they'll do to call them.
    I think you should call them, it would probably be better in the long run to do that.
  • *Seany**Seany* Deactivated Posts: 51 Boards Initiate
    Hey Aquila,
    Really sorry to hear how you're feeling. How are things today?
    Approaching any form of crisis support you have access to does sound like a really good idea.
    If you're specifically after some form of advice rather than someone just to listen, then PAPYRUS are a really great organisation. You can find them here, or on their hotline: 0800 068 41 41.

Let us know how things go. *hug*