Home Introduce Yourself
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Welcome..I am also new here. I am very happy to carry myself on this forum. I am women's clothing fashion designer and I love my profession. I look at a lot of very greater material on this discussion forum. So, I have made a decision to join this forum. I am very happy to be a piece of this discussion forum. I am very confident that I will take pleasure in my stay here.

Comments

• AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Sarah, welcome to TheSite.org message boards :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sarah55 wrote: »
    Welcome..I am also new here. I am very happy to carry myself on this forum. I am women's clothing fashion designer and I love my profession. I look at a lot of very greater material on this discussion forum. So, I have made a decision to join this forum. I am very happy to be a piece of this discussion forum. I am very confident that I will take pleasure in my stay here.

Welcome :)

Can make ur own thad its easer so everyone can reply to ur thad too instead joining it to someone eles thad
  • ReenaReena Fanatical Poster Posts: 1,375 The Mix Regular
    Hey :wave: