Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Messages to *Simba* AKA Sam

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Big smurfy *hug* to you both.

Get well soon, Sam. :heart:
    Thank you so much Flow and everyone. Sam misses all of you too.

Flow you mean a lot to both of us Sam and me. I do remember and have your message and you are rightly our cupid, thank you so much for everything you have done for both of us. Please be happy and try to talk to your other friends on here too. I will make sure to pass on your love and message to Sam. Sam will come back and I will make sure of it, then you can chat with her too. In the meantime I am here you can message me and I will update you too.

Sam does have mobile and access to internet but she is limited with its use too, assuming too much is not good for her eyes and stresses her out. Sam has seen this thread and I have taken a print out of each message on here and put it on the scrapbook I have made for Sam so, she will have that too.

As for the updates on her health, she has started with her physiotherapy which is good and the psychologist who will be counseling her told us to read books to Sam and talk to her even if she does not respond much. We are doing our best for her quick and healthy recovery too. :)
    *Jen* wrote: »
    Sam does have mobile and access to internet but she is limited with its use too, assuming too much is not good for her eyes and stresses her out. Sam has seen this thread and I have taken a print out of each message on here and put it on the scrapbook I have made for Sam so, she will have that too.

That's lovely :)
    Thank you so much Flow and everyone. Sam misses all of you too.

Flow you mean a lot to both of us Sam and me. I do remember and have your message and you are rightly our cupid, thank you so much for everything you have done for both of us. Please be happy and try to talk to your other friends on here too. I will make sure to pass on your love and message to Sam. Sam will come back and I will make sure of it, then you can chat with her too. In the meantime I am here you can message me and I will update you too.

As for the updates on her health, she has started with her physiotherapy which is good and the psychologist who will be counseling her told us to read books to Sam and talk to her even if she does not respond much. We are doing our best for her quick and healthy recovery too. :)

thank you Jen, I just wish I could hear here voice again because we use to Skype n she was always so funny and made me smile, big hugs and kisses to you Jen thanks so much
    Thank you Flow, big hugs to you too. I too miss that fun loving voice so much. It will take time but I am keeping my hopes up that she will come back around soon and as soon as that happens I will make sure she talks to you. Do take care of yourself in the meanwhile.
    I realllyyyyyy misss sammmm soo much its not the same with out her :( just want her yo recover so quick so she can come in chat to us again. Please send her my love please Jen and u to. Thanks to giveing ua the update. :) glad she getting what's she need and getting help and she got u and us too even we cont see her :( love u Sam xxxxx
    Thank you Bubbley-Heather. Sam has already started physiotherapy and is walking a little with support. She will also start speech and language therapy soon and has already started with Counseling for Traumatic Brain Injury. So having our hands full as of now hence a little delayed response to your post but, your love and wishes are conveyed. :)
    Thanks for the update Jen.:)
    only just seen this, as haven't been able to access the internet :( glad sam is on the mend and hope she has a speedy recovery. sending big hugs to you both *hug* xx <3
    I'm glad Sam is on the mend missing her like mad. Send my love to her please Jen. :) xxx
    Thanks all of you again for your wishes and regards, they are being conveyed.
    Sam is having fever and low blood pressure as of now. We were expecting her to be back home but that is not happening for few days. Trying to stay positive.
    Just come on here, I'm so glad that she's getting better Jen.

Looking forward to seeing her back soon. :)
    Thank you Wavy. :)
    Sam and I were having one of those awful nights with her being all low and moody again. So, I went up to hospital at the earliest to talk to her and I think I should update our short conversation, something that has given me a positive insight towards our situation.

Me: You look happy. Good.
    Sam: Maybe, maybe not.
    Me: You are smiling sweetheart.
    Sam: That would make a difference, would it not?
    And, I did not have an answer to it just smiled.

Thought I should just share this although I do not know if it is a place for this or not, also edited few words she still does not speak clearly but now I am hopeful and smiling away because if someone who is in so much pain can, so can I. :')
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I have the privilege of sharing some wonderful news...

Sam has been discharged from hospital :yippe:

We continue to send our good wishes for her ongoing recovery.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    **helen** wrote: »
    I have the privilege of sharing some wonderful news...

Sam has been discharged from hospital :yippe:

We continue to send our good wishes for her ongoing recovery.

Bless her, amazing news <3
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Amazing news! So pleased for Sam <3

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    That's very good to hear :)
    That's great!!
    Thanks Helen. :) Wonderful news!
  • Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Lots of good wishes :heart:
    Fantasic.

Even more good news she been online :D:yippe:
    Thank you so much all of you, all the moderators and friends. Your support has helped both of us a lot.
    We just retrieved the password so Sam will respond soon too. :)
    Thank you so much all of you, all the moderators and friends. Your support has helped both of us a lot.
    We just retrieved the password so Sam will respond soon too. :)

Does that mean sam will be able to come on more ofton :D yayaayayayaya cont wait to see her. U both very wellcome for the messages u both know that we are here for u both when ur going threw a hard time :) don't forget that
    Just seen this. I wish you a speedy recovery.

X
    Thanku... :)
    SAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hugs how are u doing sooooooooooo missed u