Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

TheSite Fantasy Premier League Football 13/14

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
To sign up to TheSite.org Premier League Fantasy Football site visit the following link: http://fantasy.premierleague.com

If anyone wishes to enter this seasons TheSite.org fantasy league, please use the following code to enter the league: 1354635-307524

You can choose any name you want for your team, but it is important to point out that this is a site outside of TheSite.org, there are no prizes for winning, but I'm sure people will spend much of the coming season discussing their performance in this thread.

The cut off for the first game week is "Gameweek 1 - 17 Aug 11:30" all times in British Summer Time.

I will try my best to keep you updated of when game week cut offs take place, but all the information you need is regularly updated on the Fantasy League website. People are free to join at any time they want, even if a few weeks into the season.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    My team as it stands for the first game week.
    Attachment not found.
    I am G-Raffe United
  • Options
    Anti Spam has submitted a team. My team has joined TheSite.org league, they are called "Spam Fritters". I will see how well I do over the whole season, without making any transfer at all.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    please use the following code to enter the league: 1354635-307524

What code do I need for them to enter me ? or shall I just use Stella ?
  • Options
    So confused! Where do I enter the code? I have an account and a team!

Edit: ignore me. I've figured it out. My team is B-A's Beauts
  • Options
    For anyone who does wonder how to join the league, there is an option to join a league and you choose "Private League" and enter the code given above. Good luck everyone.
  • Options
    Bump