Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for a chat! :D

2»

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Up at 0530 to goto work on a sunday. Eurgh. Other than that, good ta.

What time do you have to go in?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    0531. He lives next doot to the station :)
    I wish. It's a 40 minute drive. The "perk" of living in a nice area I suppose :)
    Start at 7, on a Sunday. Eurgh. Least it's quiet, Sundays are car wash days generally.
    You on a 12 hour shift?
    Am I the only one that doesn't get on with liquid foundation? The only one I ever liked (Dainty Doll) has been discontinued :(. I've been using Lilylolo mineral stuff for a year now and just coming to the end of my first pot. Need to order another, it's gone up by £1 and is now over £13. But for a years worth of foundation it's nothing really :P
    You on a 12 hour shift?

9 hours, although as you can see I'm up and ready to go again.
    9 hours, although as you can see I'm up and ready to go again.

ouch! Too early for my liking! I'm normally going to bed at the time you get up for work :razz:

Ballerina, is the Lilylolo stuff a powder or a solid foundation? Sounds good!
    You'd make a great shift worker if you can function that much. The joys of being a teenager, stop up until everyone else goes to work, have a couple of hours kip then start all over again and not look/feel like you've just been shot in the head. Lucky bugger.
    You'd make a great shift worker if you can function that much. The joys of being a teenager, stop up until everyone else goes to work, have a couple of hours kip then start all over again and not look/feel like you've just been shot in the head. Lucky bugger.

Pretty much! :razz: I can function for quite a while with no sleep, but then I've hardly ever slept. Even when I was younger I'd only sleep for a few hours a night, it drove my mum insane.
    Pretty much! :razz: I can function for quite a while with no sleep, but then I've hardly ever slept. Even when I was younger I'd only sleep for a few hours a night, it drove my mum insane.

Aw, you're so lucky. I need about 14 hrs of sleep a night to be able to function properly. It drives people around me mad that I fall asleep at really inappropriate times because I just can't stay awake any more!
    ouch! Too early for my liking! I'm normally going to bed at the time you get up for work :razz:

Ballerina, is the Lilylolo stuff a powder or a solid foundation? Sounds good!

It's mineral but I love it! I have their finishing powder too. It might not be good for people wanting heavy coverage though but it's great if you don't like liquid stuff or want to be kinder to your skin. It also doesn't have the chemicals that a lot of mineral makeup does, I think Bare Minerals is one. They're vegan too ;)
    Oohh I shall have to check it out! :D
    BOOM

cant sleeep
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    When you have to be awake at 5.30am and do a 8.5 hour day. And you cant sleep. Me right now

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Did you manage to get any sleep hun?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Had about 4 hours on and off. Doing okay at work. Dont have time to feel tired. Its easy to bounce of childrens energy :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "