Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

messed about :( not sure what to make of it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel totally messed about i had this guy since October trying to get me to see him I was wary as we had a one nighter bk in feb and he'd only just got bk in contact he saw me and on same night messaged me! Anyway I finally went round to see him in April. I saw him a couple of times then slept with him. After a month he cut me dead I didn't know what I had done he said due to his mental health he wasn't ready for a relationship. We saw each other a few more times and whilst this was goin on his flat mate was trying it on and I was very unsure of myself.

I contacted him to tell him to sort him out and then last Friday i saw him on sports day at wrk where he approached. me.

He said he had words with his flatmate as he didn't like fact I was upset bout it. As soon as we had sex he came out with
He thinks we're probs better off as mates as he thinks we'd clash due to fact I don't listen ( only reason I was like that with him was cause felt he was maybe fobbin me off and in with his flatmate

And that he isnt sure if he is as attracted to me as he thought

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi jacobsgal

Same advice as before. Ditch the losers
    I knew who posted this before I even clicked on the thread. Using a slightly different name isn't going to change the advice we've given you a million times before.
    Neddy wrote: »
    Hi jacobsgal

Same advice as before. Ditch the losers

i just thought he was decent. He approached me yet he came out with this straight after...
    As much as he has acted like an idiot, that line he mentions about you not listening could be spot on the mark. If you are indeed the same user as has asked this question before, then you're not listening to the advice we are giving, or you only want to hear a certain answer.
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    As much as he has acted like an idiot, that line he mentions about you not listening could be spot on the mark. If you are indeed the same user as has asked this question before, then you're not listening to the advice we are giving, or you only want to hear a certain answer.

i was unsure at time cause eh went from being totally interested to totally cutting me off after a month and hf with no explanation i asked him he just said it was his illness and couldnt cope with a relationship but i didnt know whether to believe him
    zombiegal wrote: »
    i was unsure at time cause eh went from being totally interested to totally cutting me off after a month and hf with no explanation i asked him he just said it was his illness and couldnt cope with a relationship but i didnt know whether to believe him

He said things to be nice to get you into bed. Then when he got what he wanted he cuts off contact. If he couldn't cope with being in a relationship then in my mind, he should also not be sleeping with people. I'm not sure how to tell you this, but it went wrong and not the way you expected, you need to let it drop.
    Guys (not all) are twats. They will do things like this. You need to know this, accept this and be prepared for it and choose your relationships more carefully in the future. In the mean time forget this and move on
    zombiegal wrote: »
    He thinks we're probs better off as mates as he thinks we'd clash due to fact I don't listen ( only reason I was like that with him

The irony is unfortunately lost on you.

I think we should set jacobs gal and fishy ferrari up. A match made in hell.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I've closed zombiegal's account so she can't reply... Jacobsgal might though.