Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Random thoughts

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't really care about arses. And she's not that attractive anyway.

Attractive???? If she's that...I'm Aphrodite.
    The human race is the worst thing that has ever happened to Earth......
    The human race is the worst thing that has ever happened to Earth......

I agree
    *simba* wrote: »
    Attractive???? If she's that...I'm Aphrodite.

and so modest.

Ever heard of the concept that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
    In many of the later myths, she [Aphrodite] is portrayed as vain, ill-tempered and easily offended. Although she is married, she is one of the few gods in the Greek Pantheon who is, she is frequently unfaithful to her husband.
    Where did my can of coke go. And assuming I made it disappear, why has the magic not hit yet?
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    and so modest.

Ever heard of the concept that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

No comments!
    When I was at university, I did a project during my MSc year with 4 other people, all guys, all from primarily Islamic countries. We had to report on the production of a bikini trimmer (how the design could be improved, how assembly could be easier, what the packaging could be changed to to reduce material use etc.).

But First...

I had to explain to four gentlemen from Islamic countries what a bikini trimmer was used for.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    When I was at university, [snip]
    Wow, did someone (like the professor) divide the groups this way on purpose?
    Nope
    As much as I love my boobies, I do sometimes wish they were smaller so bra shopping would be easier and I wouldn't be constantly stared at as I walk down the street with a vest on
    I've done that thing where I was trying to get something working and have not left enough time to do my other tasks. Managing two tender processes whilst trying to figure out jquery and regular expressions (it seems simple but I've not used my brain for a while ) isn't easy.
    One of my favourite things to do is take a long hot shower whilst watching the water meter ticking, knowing that it's someone I really don't like who's going to pay.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I've done that thing where I was trying to get something working and have not left enough time to do my other tasks. Managing two tender processes whilst trying to figure out jquery and regular expressions (it seems simple but I've not used my brain for a while ) isn't easy.

No one should know regular expressions by heart! What's the saying? If you solve a problem with regular expressions now you've got two problems! :D
    No one should know regular expressions by heart! What's the saying? If you solve a problem with regular expressions now you've got two problems! :D
    I know the most basic of the most common rules but some things do require learning/refreshing.
    Topshop clothes are ugly and overpriced.
    Something interesting the other day. I woke up by an alarm clock, but I remember that inside the dream I was having I knew I was about to wake up when it rang. I think I actually said to someone something like "This will stop, NOW!" and then the alarm clock rang.
    I really don't get people who can't seem to enjoy music without playing it as loud as possible. :confused:
    Back when the X-Files and Highlander were both on TV, I always wanted to see a crossover.

-Scully, it's obvious that these people all had an amazing healing factor and was killed by decapitation because that's the only way it could happen. Also, everything around being charred means that killing them released massive amounts of energy, which would explain the lights witnesses saw.
    -Mulder, that's absurd! It's far more likely that there's a serial killer who collects many different types of swords and only targets people who also have swords, after spying on them in the shower to make sure they don't have any kind of scar anywhere on their bodies, then dumps the corpses in areas that he previously burned and plays with a flashlight to confuse neighbors.

(Of course, most people here will probably have no idea what I'm talking about :D)
    Fucking Magnets. How do they work?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thinking its monday when its actually sunday. Waking up for work. Lol

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    StrubbleS wrote: »

Magnetism :)
    Thinking its monday when its actually sunday. Waking up for work. Lol
    I've done that a couple of times. If I'm not tired I like it, it feels like I have more of the day.
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Magnetism :)

magic
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Ah yes, the magnets. Nature's most fascinating and sex-crazed animals.
    They don't seem to have any organs and yet they're undoubtedly alive (read on for the evidence). They're all hermaphrodites, and their entire body is composed of only their two kinds of genitals. To us, they look the same, so we usually mark them with a + and a - so we can tell them apart. They also all have Multiple Personality Syndrome, but both their personalities are active at the same time. It seems that each personality is attached to one set of genitals, and both of them are heterosexual.
    As magnets are telekinetic, they always pull another magnet to themselves when they're close enough to smell each other, making sure that at least one pair of opposite sex genitals are touching each other. Apparently, though, they lost the ability to reproduce years ago and so the only ones in existance are clones created by humans.
    Magnets are also metalophiles and usually use their telekinesis on most metals that get close enough as well.