Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my life is over :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My mum (well she not no-more) her boyfriend taking over my mums life and my mum letting him do it they angering just now and told my mum to dis-own me and we not having no one comming to see her and she going to start a new life :( my mum disowned me for ever. What am i going to do with out my mum cont go threw this no more. So she didn't want to anything do do with me just him she choose him over me before when they had a argerment she choose her kids of him. Iam confused now :(. Iam just in a cornor don't know what to do he trying everything to stop my mum from seeing me. I arrange a day out to Liverpool and she didn't want to go beause she wants to be with him

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Heather.

It sounds like things are really tough for you at the minute. Great to see you have posted to seek some support. Hopefully posting on here will help you.

Coming from somebody who doesn't have a close relationship with her mum, I can fully relate. Me and my mum have never been close, it is difficult. I find that sometimes I just want to give up on the relationship but I keep trying. Cos she is my mum, and I know she loves me and I love her. I am sure your mum loves you. It sounds like your mums boyfriend has had a big impact on the relationship between you and her. Do you think you could try and talk to him about how this is all affecting you?

Do you think you could talk to her about how you are feeling? Maybe write her a letter, text or phone call. Or Email.

Do you have any other family who you could chat to about how you are feeling?

Stay strong I know it's difficult, but it's gonna be okay
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "