Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Younger Girls at Uni

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Well I'm off to uni as a free agent as sum of you might know if you read my post in relationships.

Anyway the thing is, I am MUCH MUCH more comfortable around girls a year or two younger than me (I'm almost 18), and this might well be a bit of a problem when it comes to meeting girls, seeing as they are all likely to be of a smilar age or even older thn me.

Im kinda looking for someone who can be there for me, rather than a one night stand. Sex is certainly not top of my agenda.

So any tips on how to pull chciks younger than me ?? Hang out in all the pubs in town I guess ??

Mama I love you, Mama I care.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ConfusedMale:

So any tips on how to pull chciks younger than me ?? Hang out in all the pubs in town I guess ??

Tried a nursery?

Seriously though, why do you want to pull girls who are younger? You may think you feel more comfortable, but unless you are a power freak then I think being with a girl your own age is a much better option for several reasons,
    firstly:more exprienced in the ways of the world
    secondly, older girls have rooted down, if you meet a girl your age and get close you can guarentee she wont be buggering off in a year to uni if she is already there!