Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Everyone ignore messages and posts from my old account....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone its MrsM here...... my old account MrsMcelderry has been hacked into and been posting messages and posts saying i have been on life support and making up things...... im really sorry if that person has sent u a message being nasty it really wasnt me...... im so sorry all...... i dont have a friend called sarah..... so the person who is doing it doesnt know me..... i admit i am in a bad place but i read what BananaMonkey told me and went away for a couple of days to practice..... then i come back to this.... so sorry guys.....

love u all
xxx

Comments

• Options
    email the mods, they will help you out
  • Options
    oh, riiiiight
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Whowhere wrote: »

This ^^

A mod should be able to block your old account so, future people who log in, won't be able to post. To be honest, I find it really hard to believe, because strangely you both spent Overdose, as overdoes, so sorry.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    i have sent a pm to jo so gotta wait for a reply..... so sorry again xx
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »
    This ^^

A mod should be able to block your old account so, future people who log in, won't be able to post. To be honest, I find it really hard to believe, because strangely you both spent Overdose, as overdoes, so sorry.
    hopefully Angel.... its really pissed me off......
  • Options
    oh, riiiiight

Yes, what a completely convincing turn of events! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yes, what a completely convincing turn of events! :rolleyes:
    whats that suppose to mean?
    u think i sent all those messages saying i was on life support......... im a qualified first aider i know for a fact its impossible to be on there and be home the next day.......
  • Options
    MrsM wrote: »
    whats that suppose to mean?
    u think i sent all those messages saying i was on life support......... im a qualified first aider i know for a fact its impossible to be on there and be home the next day.......

is that anything to do with the fact that I made a post pointing that out?
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    What did I tell you to do? :s

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Well this so called 'friend' has opened her own account under the name SarahT now.
  • Options
    Thanks for your PM MrsM. People were very worried about you which is why everyone is upset - we will be in touch soon to sort things out and make sure this doesn't happen again :-)

In the mean time if everyone could take 5 until we have all the facts that would be appreciated!
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Thanks for your PM MrsM. People were very worried about you which is why everyone is upset - we will be in touch soon to sort things out and make sure this doesn't happen again :-)

In the mean time if everyone could take 5 until we have all the facts that would be appreciated!
    im sure they were...... i had no idea what was going on..... i went away to clear my head..... i came home went to log on and couldnt..... so i created this account and read everything that i so called said..... i was like that aint me.... please jo make sure it dont i dont wanna fall out with anyone on here..... your all like my family.....
    i just want to say im really really sorry all....
  • Options
    Maybe the mods could check the IP addresses just to clear this up once and for all.
  • Options
    Maybe the mods could check the IP addresses just to clear this up once and for all.

good idea :)
  • Options

Beat me to it
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Gonna close this now. MrsM is clearly just looking for acceptance and just wants the 'Sarah' posts to be forgotten. No amount of judgement or speculation is gonna help matters.
This discussion has been closed.