Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ramble thread about feelings

2»

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Easier to just stick to one thread at the minute. I don't know whats wrong with me. I seem to have lost the ability to communicate with people, like in chat on the boards. It feels weird. I don't like it. I don't feel like I belong on here no more. :(
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello BananaMonkey,

Sounds like things have become rather overwhelming, I've often had moments where I struggle to actually throw out the words I want to, and I understand the feeling of loosing the 'ability to communicate' it's a difficult feeling, however I'm reassuring you, you're not alone. Sometimes I find it easier talking to people 1-2-1 in comparison to group chats and boards. However, you can't always have your friends their.

Why do you feel as though you don't belong here any more? As in on the boards and chat? - I was exploring a similar issue with my DBT therapist a while back, and I often had my own judgements holding me back, but I guess it was about weighing out the pros and cons of the situation, will it be helpful reaching out to people on the boards and on chat, or would you rather keep it to yourself, yes, pros and cons lists don't work for everyone, but you can get more of an idea where you want to go with it.

You could also try a mindful moment, just clear your mind, drop the judgements, and just focus on one thing, and aim to go through it that way, I've often found letting go of judgements as difficult as that is to be beneficial. Would you consider that?

Do you know some of the things that trigger your low mood? Personally, I don't think anyone get's triggered over nothing, I do think their's something that just needs exploring, for example your own judgements, you can even yell in the mirror at how amazing you are, trust me, it helps! I've also found talking to friends engaging in general conversation really beneficial on my party to.

Best wishes,
    Angel
    Thank you for your reply :)

I don't feel like I can even talk 1-1 now. I used to be okay with talking about things full stop, but now I just can't. I just don't feel like I belong on boards or in chat anymore. I can't concentrate and I get frustrated. I just don't feel like anybody even wants me around. Serious paranoia kicking it there.

What do you mean dropping judgements?

My mood can flip, sometimes I think it's cos I think too much. Cos like my mum keeps saying to me "Nothing has ever bad happened to you, for you to be this way" So I am unsure if it's a chemical in balance or something. I mean when I did go to the doctors a while back, they just said I had mood swings I had blood tests and they came back clear, so yeah I didn't really get a proper diagnosis I don't think.

I just want to be happy again.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    I don't know what to about anything anymore. :'( I don't even know if I want to get better anymore :( serious low moment right now.
    Not posted on this thread for a while. Meh i messed up so much last night. Really not feeling work but I have to go in. :'( meh

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey BananaMonkey

Just wanted to reply and see how you are tonight? How was work today? I hope you managed to go in and that it took your mind off things *hug*

Also, just to say that if you want to talk more about what went wrong last night we are here to listen.

Take care :)
    I posted a new thread. I may confuse peoples if I have two threads. I am gonna ask for this thread to be closed. My other thread is in health and wellbeing called feeling worried and panicky..

Meh I generally don't know how I feel. I am so confused, alone and low.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just noticed that! I'll close this one now for you x
This discussion has been closed.