Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support chat with *helenmelon* tonight 8-10pm

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Here's a video about TheSite made by the lovely Sophiepeapie with help from Bananamonkey - a reminder of what support chat is all about :heart:

The link for joining:

http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    This threads changed o.o
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    into what?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Fully impressed with this video. :-) was so cool to be part of making it.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    into what?

The writing's changed, she's added 'TheSite made by the lovely Sophiepeapie with help from Bananamonkey' However, she started with something along the lines off, Here's a video made by BananaMonkey, reminding us what support chat is about. - She didn't have Sophie before. Helen only called Sophie lovely, is BananaMonkey lovely to? Unless I was dreaming.

And I'm not sure, didn't it also say 2 people were modding (I could be wrong on that) ;)
    **helen** has secret moderator ways.
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    **helen** has secret moderator ways.

This must mean I have secret user ways, mwahahaa. I had a sense of power.
    Wow guys this is awesome!! Well done Sophie and Banana!! :D
    Thank you
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    **Angel** wrote: »
    The writing's changed, she's added 'TheSite made by the lovely Sophiepeapie with help from Bananamonkey' However, she started with something along the lines off, Here's a video made by BananaMonkey, reminding us what support chat is about. - She didn't have Sophie before. Helen only called Sophie lovely, is BananaMonkey lovely to? Unless I was dreaming.

And I'm not sure, didn't it also say 2 people were modding (I could be wrong on that) ;)

BananaMonkey is lovely too :thumb:

There'll be 2 mods, you've got me for the duration, but we'll be joined by a mystery guest :eek: as well (seriously, even I don't know who it'll be :chin:)

More importantly, I know you'll be waiting to see if I remember to open chat.... that's yet to be seen! ;)
    haha I aint lovely.
    We're open :thumb:
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    haha I aint lovely.

Of course you are! :)

Great to see love for your video!
    **helen** wrote: »
    Of course you are! :)

Great to see love for your video!

Hmmm... :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2