Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Needing 'them'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I took an overdose last night, I'd known for days I was going to, but i couldn't stop myself from doing it, Normally I tell someone I'm going to, or tell them I'm feeling like that. But I didn't. I ended up in hospital after telling my friend, but i discharged myself.

I thought I was coping well with loosing Sasha, I'd been through it three times and I was certain I could deal with it, but i couldn't. i feel awful, I need her, and I need Megan, Ella & Alice. I miss them and need them, I hate when people talk about their 'friendships' Jealous, because my friends aren't alive, we grew up together (not sasha) and now I'm the only one left, Sometimes I envy them..because they got to get out of this hell, and I didn't..they succeeded, and my attempts...Failed.

I can't go on anymore without them

Comments

• Options
    I think you're stronger than you believe yourself to be Em, I can't really offer any advice as I don't really know what to say. But just take it one day at a time and you need to start believing in yourself *hug*
  • Options
    Hi Emmalee,

It sounds like things are tough for you at the moment, how are you feeling today ?,

As Ellie says you need to just take each day at a time and carry on being strong.*hug*

Just know that we are always here for you at The Site.

Let us know how things are going for you,

Take Care,

B
  • Options
    Stay Positive!

Hey hun,
    sorry to hear about how difficult things are for you at the moment. Firstly, well done for having the strength to post on this board; admitting there might be a problem is always a difficult step but you have, so that's good.

I know life is tough but you have to think of it like a rollercoaster: when things get bad, it just leaves a better run up for things going well soon. Your friends would be proud of you for being strong enough not to join them. If you committed suicide you'd be giving up and leaving those around you wondering what they did wrong.

You're stronger than all of that. In a few years time, you'll look back and wonder why you ever felt like that in the first place, I promise.

If you'd like to talk about anything you can inbox me :)
    FrogsandRainbows.X
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Emmalee,

How are you doing today? Sorry to hear about your over dose, it sounds like you felt rather lonely at the time. However, I am proud of you for telling your friend, did you talk to someone at Hospital at all before discharging yourself, or set up a crisis plan for yourself?

Every time you loose someone, it's difficult, as there all different, and liked them all for different reasons. What coping strategies did you use, when you lost Megan, Ella and Alice?

Emmalee, I've told you this before, I know, but you are one of the strongest users I know on here, and I know you have the strength to get through this, remember were always here for you :) - Do you think it would be beneficial to contact Cruse or Samaritans and have someone to talk to about what's going on for you?

Please do keep us updated and let us know how things are going for you :heart:

Best wishes,
    Angel