Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General Chat This Monday Evening: 7 until 8 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
In the words of former Coronation Street legend Richard Hillman, “I have a confession to make”. I could have created this thread like an hour or 2 ago, but I completely forgot that I had to create a thread for tonight’s Gobaith, Cariad a Gwenu General Chat, which will be open by 7 until 8 PM, and which you can be part of by clicking this brain. Actually I have another confession. I nearly repeated yesterday's mistake of posting my thread in the wrong place.

So while my memory is functioning well enough for me to remember to create this thread, here are some general topics to discuss:
~The royal baby,
Should people be allowed to take their horses into restaurants? Should people be allowed to do their shopping on their horses? Should people be allowed to moderate chats while riding horses?
How would you feel if somebody drove past you and squirted you with a water pistol?
Chris Froome winning the Tour de France, England winning the second Ashes test, and the Huddersfield Giants going top of Super League,
The summer holidays.

If you have a problem during general chat, you can use general chat to distract you, use the boards to talk about it, or wait until 8 to talk about it in support chat.

Comments