Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I miss my sister...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is going to sound really pathetic and selfish and I've spent days wondering if I should even put this.

I miss my little sister, she's nearly one, and its unreal how much i wish i could be with her. I forgot when I moved cities, that I'd be moving away from her, I hate the fact she's left in that city. I was talking to someone on the princes trust about her and they said "would you like us to contact the social services" i told them the social services are already involved with her and my family, I have an 11 year old sister too, never lived with me, she can be a right cow at times, but then again she's 11 I can't really blame her. I sort of miss her too,

I wish i could bring Mia (the almost one year old) to bristol and live with me, but I A) Live in a hostel and B) Know kidnapping is illegal.

I can't stay in contact with her, and she's going to completly forget me, I don't want her growing up amongst hate and lies about how awful i am, I know I'm an awful person, but i wish i had the chance to show her...I can be sort of okay..at times.

Everytime I see children under three I feel instantly upset and feel like crying, I don't even know why..

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Emmalee wrote: »

Everytime I see children under three I feel instantly upset and feel like crying, I don't even know why..

This is totally understandable - leaving your sister is a big deal and it's natural to feel sad about it.

What was the situation before you moved in terms of visiting - in other words - from what I understand you were able to see Mia when you were still in Hull, so what's changed now in terms of visiting? I'm guessing this is to do with the way your family relationship is, but would be good to get the full picture...

You're not an awful person Em - but I think you know that, and I'm glad you're at least able to admit to be okay ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When I was living in hull I saw Mia often as I was still speaking to family, when i stopped...I completly stopped seeing her, I just found out Mia has been moved by social services to live with my auntie. Me and my auntie have a sort of...weird relationship, we sorta get along..but not completly, basically when she needs a babysitter..when i lived in hull, she'd contact me. but other times...she hated me.

But even if i ever do go back there (to visit) which I'm hoping I never do! I guess I won't get to see her then either. My family all hate me, They blame me for every single thing that goes on, tell people I've died ect, I won't be surprised if by the time Mia is around 5ish they tell her i've died. So yeah, no contact...because of a stupid brother!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its her first birthday today, miss her even more. I should be there celebrating with her... :(