Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drugs are over

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
I don't honestly believe that.

I'm just wondering...

Have you guys stopped posting here because:

a) You're not taking drugs

b) You're taking drugs but don't feel the need to mention it - it's all under control

c) Your drugs situation is so out of control they feel ashamed to admit to it?

d) You miss budda too much :crying:

e) None of the above...

Which category do you fit into?

Spill :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not taking drugs and never have...I did however have a queery about drugs..and I posted on here about it..now its resolved...

Boomchickwaowowww
  • Options
    Accipiter wrote: »
    Despite peer pressure, I've never ever taken illegal drugs. Boom.

Never tried, hopefully never will.
  • Options
    im just getting on a bit now. I dont really have any questions about any of them, and certainly none that arent googleable. Of course the budda is sorely missed - that too.
  • Options
    I don't want to post about my drug use because I'm worried I'll get the whole "stop taking drugs" speech.

There's also not much I have to ask about either, I'm past the point of caring if it's dangerous or whatever. I don't see my drug use as problematic.
  • Options
    I smoke weed everyday.
    Was at a party last night doing coke.
    Regularly get on the legal highs.
    Still hate my life as much as i did before i did drugs.

I see myself starting threads, but i never post them. The thing with drugs though, there's just 1 solution to every single drugs problem. Everyone knows the answer...

And that's just don't take drugs.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Still take class As. Dont have any questions on drugs antmore and feel no need to brag.
    Would post more if other peopke posted more.
    Mist of the old drug crowd have left now, budda, eb, yerascrote, pilled, shogun, litle minx, vinyl vicky, z etc
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Haven't got any questions about drugs- never come into contact with any, bar occasionally being around cannabis (never owned my own though) and subsequently smoking a bit if it is passed round.
  • Options
    Shikari wrote: »
    Regularly get on the legal highs.

Which ones? All the ones I've tried are totally shite.
    In all honesty though it's easier for me to get illegal drugs than legal ones so it's not like I've bothered trying to find good ones.
  • Options
    Only smoke weed on rare occasions, don't take anything else and have no interest in it. Don't really have any questions as I only smoke once every few months and I'm always with more regular users so they tell me everything I need to know. In fact I think this is my first post in here
  • Options
    Which ones? All the ones I've tried are totally shite.
    In all honesty though it's easier for me to get illegal drugs than legal ones so it's not like I've bothered trying to find good ones.

China White, AMT, Benzo-Fury, NRG-1 and Gogaine.
    All of them had an effect on me, a decent one.
    To break it down.
    China Whit/Gogaine: Coke like feeling, doesn't make you too high, but makes you feel really good and confident, lasted 12 hours
    AMT/Benzo/NRG-1: A dirty sort MDMA/Bubble feeling, very amphetamine like, not fiendish though. But didn't have clarity too it.
    Purple Haze (Legal weed): Very weird head high, nothing like weed, but made my head something else. Wouldn't recommend.
  • Options
    Don't do drugs that often, but the curiosity is still there. I just find other places to get info. The odd occasion I will lurk the forums or search the main website, but this place has lost many people.
  • Options
    Like erowid? Would be good to know where you prefer to get info... :)
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you feel that way B-A - I've not seen that happen though, unless you mean away from the boards (like if people read your post)
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you feel that way B-A - I've not seen that happen though, unless you mean away from the boards (like if people read your post)

:yes: It becomes problematic, because there are people on here who are in contact with my mum etc. so I can't post everything that's going on.
  • Options
    Like erowid? Would be good to know where you prefer to get info... :)

Grasscity is a nice one for weed
    Bluelight for powders/legal highs
    Erowid for personal stories (Although personally i rather dislike erowid)
  • Options
    I go to DrugScope for info.
  • Options
    That's sort of the problem with these boards being cached in google though
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Blue Light is good if you want to talk to lots of poeple about how to get high off research chemicals nobody really knows muh about.
    Erowid is good for research.

Neither site is that good if you wanted to ask advice about problems with drug use.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I never really had much dealings with this forum as such - but used to have an interest in what was going on. Since then, I grew up and now have a job where the chances of getting caught are pretty high, and it would be not far off a career ending move so the thought of even trying doesn't cross my mind much these days.
  • Options
    Shikari wrote: »
    That's sort of the problem with these boards being cached in google though

Or you could add an extra layer of anonymity - do you use 'Shikari' elsewhere?
  • Options
    Or you could add an extra layer of anonymity - do you use 'Shikari' elsewhere?

Helen, for me it isn't a case of being anonymous. There are people on these boards in regular contact with my mum... I don't like the idea of posting on here under another name, because I want to be able to have my problems connected so relevant things can be mentioned when I post about my drug use etc.
  • Options
    I don't take drugs, though I am interested in drug legislation (I think it should be legalised ;)). But maybe that's more politics?

I'm not really a stakeholder in the drugs forum I'm afraid!
  • Options
    I take enough prescription meds these days that the idea of touching anything even the occassional spliff really doesn't appeal. Budda not being around makes a big difference, but i think so much of the info is already here. Same as Shyboy, legislation and aspects of drugs law is interesting to me still.