Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sniffing drugs/nose piercing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got my nose pierced a couple of months ago, haven't sniffed since then but I'm just wondering... if I sniff using the side I have pierced will the piercing get infected or anything?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Should be fine, as long as you clean it afterwards so it doesn't have it over it. Buy a spray.
    Doubt it will get infected
    Ahh okay thanks guys just didn't want to have to explain that to the doctor or whatever! Hopefully it'll be fine :)
    Yeah but then you get like a little Clump of powder Caught in the twisty bit behind the stud
    please stop taking drugs, your peep show thread was worrying, try and look after yourself!
    please stop taking drugs, your peep show thread was worrying, try and look after yourself!

I'm looking after myself honestly, haven't taken anything for months :)

And grace yea that's why I thought it might get infected if it all gets stuck, but I'll just have to clean it out straight after I suppose.
    Been sniffing today, nose seems finneeeee so far! :D
    I'm looking after myself honestly, haven't taken anything for months :)

And grace yea that's why I thought it might get infected if it all gets stuck, but I'll just have to clean it out straight after I suppose.

Been sniffing today, nose seems finneeeee so far! :D

So your not looking after yourself. Haven't seen any of your other threads, but I'm actually suprised that you take drugs
    FishyFrags wrote: »
    So your not looking after yourself. Haven't seen any of your other threads, but I'm actually suprised that you take drugs

You can take drugs and still be looking after yourself! I'm not doing them to "feel better" or "because I'm depressed" just because I fancied being a bit buzzed tonight. I've taken drugs for years.
    You can take drugs and still be looking after yourself

:yes:
    You can take drugs and still be looking after yourself! I'm not doing them to "feel better" or "because I'm depressed" just because I fancied being a bit buzzed tonight. I've taken drugs for years.

Ok
  • SandroSandro Posts: 1 Just got here
    I do it every time.
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Please remember to check the age of the topic / when the last post was made before posting.
    If you would like to continue the discussion, please do it in a fresh topic rather then posting in a super old one.
    Will be locking this one.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
This discussion has been closed.