Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sleep issues

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys not sure if I've mentioned this before sorry if I have!

Basically I did 25i a few times (it's a hallucinogenic, kinda like acid) and every time I did it I watched the peep show and the peep show was the only thing I could fall asleep to. While I was tripping I sort of convinced myself the peep show was my life, and I had to have it on.

Anyway, now I can't sleep without watching the peep show. I know it sounds ridiculous but unless it's on I psychically can not sleep even if I'm really tired. I haven't done 25i for months, and I'm not really sure how to get over this! I mean it's fine when I'm at home because I can just put it on, but when I stay elsewhere it's not that easy and I just lay awake all night.

Any ideas what I can do?!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that's quite bizarre.
    um, hypnosis? sleeping meds? :s
    Book? Music? Soothing smells? Candles? General wind down time before bed i.e. switching off anything electrical.
    record a bit of the peep show on your phone and listen to it through headphones if you're somewhere else?
    I have asked about sleeping pills but CAMHS wont give me any, and I honestly can't sleep without my laptop on I've never been able to. I can't do the whole "winding down" thing before bed.
    I tried to sleep without it last night and managed to get an hour, think I'm just going to have to force myself to sleep without it. It's just so weird and annoying!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    For you BA I don't thinking sleeping pills are a good idea.
    Weekender Offender 
    How come? Because they're addictive? I think that's why camhs don't want me to have them but they've never really said.