Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I thought i Made a thread?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK so did I make a thread about effective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory painkillers or did I imagine it or was I asleep? I'm having a weird de- de- derealisation thing. :confused:

PLEASE READ PLEASE HELP DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE TITLreaE OF THREAD.
NEED TO KNOW THE BEST PAINKILLERS FOR THIS PAINK WEJJJJJJJJJJJJJ MYALGIC ENCEPHILOMYELITIS AND FIBROMYALGIA. LOOKNTT AT

read post below for reason I am struggling

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Look at your profile and click 'threads started'.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    could've sworn I did but it's not showing it. i'm so confused, been hallucinating more recently, like hearing whispers and feeling spiders on my body, which is awful because I have arachnophobia so when it happens you will never see me move more like lightning which is saying something because I am so slow in my movements. and today has been quite bad for derealisation/depersonalisation whatever it's called, like suddenly everything is not what it seems and I feel disorientated. hmm. oh well not like I can tell the team they don't give a shit anymore and meds don't work for me so why bother. rant over.