Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My brain

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Apparently its definately not a tumour but it could be a benign cyst, thats a second opinion from my consultant. I got put in for another mri scan and i recently think i got a nose infection, going to see the doctor on monday!
  • Options
    That's good news :) I hope everything else clears up soon for you!
  • Options
    XHelenBX wrote: »
    Apparently its definately not a tumour but it could be a benign cyst, thats a second opinion from my consultant. I got put in for another mri scan and i recently think i got a nose infection, going to see the doctor on monday!

Hope your nose infection clears up soon. I was born with brain cysts. They've decided to leave them. But the optician thinks that's why I keep getting headaches and it's nothing to do with my glasses (although I will be getting news ones due to prescription changing) / eyesight problems.
  • Options
    That's such good news Helen, thanks for letting us know. Hope it's not too long before you can be back to normal again :)