Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is there a GC tonight at 9:15?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    haha its obvious it aint on...... but helen is online hmmmm i suggest she is busy or poorly hmmmm
    And, we still are chatting here. :p
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Argh people wind me up so much!!!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    i guess me again LOL... yeah we are sam may as well carry on chatting here lol
    Did I chuffing say your name?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    I'm on sleepover :p
    its obvious u said the same on thursday chat and it was aimed at me......

are u sam am i invited? :P
    Guys lets not argue, it's a public forum and unfair on other users
    I never aimed nothing freaking at you, get over yourself. I can say whatever. It wasn't aimed at you at all.
    honest ellie i aint arguing just stating facts :)
    its obvious u said the same on thursday chat and it was aimed at me......

are u sam am i invited? :P

Yes, you are....everyone is...the title says it http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/152358-SAM-s-SLEEPOVER!!-EVERYONE-s-INVITED!!
    yeah alright then :)
    Facts? hahahaha!
    *simba* wrote: »

good i shall be there :)..... at this sleepover is there fizzy drinks lol
    good i shall be there :)..... at this sleepover is there fizzy drinks lol

Yesh, we do and its cool! We have cold coffee, cold chocolate latte, ice cream and everything coz' I iz cool :d
    Yesh, we do and its cool! We have cold coffee, cold chocolate latte, ice cream and everything coz' I iz cool :d

cold coffee:yuck:

thats alright then.... i was worried for a second thought there was onli alcohol and i was like ummmm i dont like alcohol lol...
    ellie :) wrote: »
    cold coffee:yuck:

:o
    Wishes people would just jog on, Ells I love youuuu<3
    :yippe:Erm! And we still are chatting here. :lol:
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey guys, sorry no general chat tonight due to unforseen circumstances. Will deffo be back next sunday. Don't forget Sam's sleepover thread if you want a natter. :thumb:
    Haha, I will just post on here, it's cool!
    **helen** wrote: »
    Hey guys, sorry no general chat tonight due to unforseen circumstances. Will deffo be back next sunday. Don't forget Sam's sleepover thread if you want a natter. :thumb:

Thanku! thanku. :D
    Haha, I will just post on here, it's cool!

Sure, gives claire lucozade with ice :D
    No thank you.
    No thank you.

oki
    I am so not a people person. Can't be doing with how rude people can be. :(
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    **helen** wrote: »

Unforseen Circumstances, eh? - Didn't Norman eat through the cables? o.o and when did Sunday get a General chat, isn't that Monday? o.o
    I'm going to delete this thread now to avoid any confusion in the future :)
This discussion has been closed.