Looking for support for self harm? This community is a safe space to talk with others who have similar experiences, whilst you may also want to check out our content which has lots of information on things you can do to help your recovery.
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

First post!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Omg I finally found where I can start to post new threads.
Omg I just saw 2 girls in my sch wearing the identical outfit. I don't understand why people do this -,- wear the same exact clothes together, what so fun about that? Retarded. From SG here btw.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi and welcome to thesite.org. :wave:

Careful using language such as "retarded" some people may take offense :)

We are predominantly an English site, aimed at people aged 16-25, but there are all sorts here! Just be aware that all advice etc is geared toward England and that age group in general.

Enjoy!
    Perhaps the two girls didnt ring each other up the night before to de conflict?
    When I was at school, me and my friend (Also called Emily) would wear the same thing afterschool or on non-uniform days, to confuse people and say "we're twins" because we A) Shared a name and B) loved wearing the same thing..we thought it was cool.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Speaking of identical outfits, my school had a costume party when I was 13 and when we got there, my best friend (at the time) had had the same idea I did: the grim reaper. It hadn't been planned or anything.
  • ReenaReena Fanatical Poster Posts: 1,375 Fanatical Poster
    Hi :wave:
    congrats on your 1st post. :D

I agree with Broken-Angel, about being careful what language you use, you never know who you might upset.
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    Welcome to TheSite.org message boards :wave:
    Welcome to the boards:)