Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First post!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Omg I finally found where I can start to post new threads.
Omg I just saw 2 girls in my sch wearing the identical outfit. I don't understand why people do this -,- wear the same exact clothes together, what so fun about that? Retarded. From SG here btw.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi and welcome to thesite.org. :wave:

Careful using language such as "retarded" some people may take offense :)

We are predominantly an English site, aimed at people aged 16-25, but there are all sorts here! Just be aware that all advice etc is geared toward England and that age group in general.

Enjoy!
    Perhaps the two girls didnt ring each other up the night before to de conflict?
    When I was at school, me and my friend (Also called Emily) would wear the same thing afterschool or on non-uniform days, to confuse people and say "we're twins" because we A) Shared a name and B) loved wearing the same thing..we thought it was cool.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Speaking of identical outfits, my school had a costume party when I was 13 and when we got there, my best friend (at the time) had had the same idea I did: the grim reaper. It hadn't been planned or anything.
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Hi :wave:
    congrats on your 1st post. :D

I agree with Broken-Angel, about being careful what language you use, you never know who you might upset.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Welcome to TheSite.org message boards :wave:
    Welcome to the boards:)