Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can't do this anymore

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm really sorry but I can't do life anymore I tried to end my life on Thursday and I ended up in hospital. My mum wants me dead she told me to kill myself and she said she would help me so I may as well let her help me... One of my friends panicked when I said I was going to end my life so she posted on my wall asking them to check on me or them to give her my address but not ONE person came to check on me so maybe I'm not important to anyone anymore.

Sorry all... I love you bye bye xxxx

Comments

• Options
    Hi MrsM

Have you spoken to anyone about what's going on for you? I know people have signposted the Samaritans and Childline in the past, have you ever tried calling them? Sometimes hearing a voice can have a greater effect than waiting for replies in a forum like this; it's easier to connect to a "real" person.

Get Connected also look like a really good source of support and they can signpost to something more local.

If you are at immediate risk of making another attempt, please call 999.

You can't assume that people don't care, sometimes things are not noticed or people might have panicked and not known what to do; it's entirely possible that people just didn't see your friend's message.

Hang in there.
  • Options
    :'(
  • Options
    Have you tried a distraction? What about the friend who was supportive, could you call her?

How did you get on with Cruse?
  • Options
    I've tried everything nothing works anymore.. I'm waiting for a letter from cruse
  • Options
    I'm glad Cruse are planning to write to you.

You could make an emergency appointment with your doctor, or go to A&E if you're still struggling. How are you feeling now?
  • Options
    I had the letter today I will hear from a councellor within a week. But it will too late as I'm doing it tonight I'm sorry piccolo but I can't handle this pain any longer. I am the cause of my nans death I deserve to be dead or behind bars and if I go behind bars ill end up killing myself so either way ill be death.. I killed my nan.
  • Options
    Unless you physically put a gun to your nans head, stabbed her, run over her, poisoined her, then you didn't kill her, My granddads currently dying of liver cancer because of excessive drinking, I could easily say "My mums killing my granddad" but she's not, Yes my mum and my granddad went through a constant battle growing up and my mum put my granddad under a lot of stress, but she didn't put the drink into his mouth,She didn't force him to swollow, Nothing. It was his actions and his behaviour that caused himself to drink, which caused his own liver to become damaged and get cancer. Nobody else.
  • Options
    Emmalee is right. I'm sure your nan was really sad about how rubbish and poorly you've been feeling, because she loved you, but that doesn't cause heart disease or a sudden heart attack.
  • Options
    Hey MrsMcelderry

I just wanted to check and see how things are today? I hope you managed to find some distractions, as Piccolo suggested, and are past the worst.

Grief is a very complicated process and it's not unusual to go through a phase of blaming yourself - it can weirdly help us to give the death a reason sometimes. But try to remember that you couldn't have caused or prevented your nan's death. I hope Cruse can help you to work through these feelings, it's really good that you are in contact with them.

Please drop in and let us know you're ok.

Big hugs *hug**hug*