Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Are you (have u been) in special ed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Describe your experience. What was it like for you?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why would you want to know? Any experiences that anyone would be able to share will be of the UK system.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Do you mean as in special education?

Or do you mean something completely different :s
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Hi Kissmekate :)

How are things?

Just to second what some of the others have said. It might be an idea to be a bit more specific about what info you want to know.

I'm sure there are some people that would be more than happy to share some of their experiences with you.

Hope all is well for you.

Phil :thumb:
    Just wanna know if anyone been classified by their school system as student with disability and consequently, put in special education classrooms/schools. As an American, I'll just short the term to SPED. Thx for ur contributions.
    Yeah me.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Yeah me.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

That sucks. How did it affect u?
    It benefited me. I was in a small class and had a teaching assistant. I didn't see the negative part it any of my time in school, cos I got the support that I needed. That is all.