Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

crying I cont stop :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I keep crying none stop. I got to many emotions inside me and I don't what to tell anyone about them :(

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Is there anything you want to chat to about on here, we are here for you :)

It may be less confusing for people to stick to one thread though Heather. I have one thread that I use to post on, or when things get too much I can rant on there, it does help. Just a suggestion though. It does cause less confusion though.

Hope you are okay.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hi Heather,

If you're not ready to talk to anyone just yet, how about writing down how you are feeling? It may help. No one else has to see it, you can rip it up or keep hold of it and when you are ready, you could give it to someone you trust to read.
  • Options
    Baa may I have a hug please :( I just so low and want to die hate my life. I cont live no-more I best of dead.
  • Options
    Baa may I have a hug please :( I just so low and want to die hate my life. I cont live no-more I best of dead.

My advice not too good for you Heather. I know not to comment next time. :/ Look I know your struggling but to just not even acknowledge somebody comment on your thread it's a bit rude. Just saying. :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Sure Heather *hug*

Want to write in here about how you're feeling Heather?
  • Options
    Sure Heather *hug*

Want to write in here about how you're feeling Heather?

• Options
    It will be okay. We all care
  • Options
    I cont go on anymore :( I want to fuckin die soo bad. Hate where I live hate everything. Just cont be bothed eith anyone no-more errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr die die die die die die die die die die die errrrrrrrrrr :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::impissed::impissed:
  • Options
    How about contacting the samaritans ?
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Heather,

Claire and Baa Ram Ewe have offered a lot of amazing support on here, things sound rather overwhelming and confusing at the moment, so I can understand why you're lost on where to look for support from. What do you think you can do to help you're mood a bit? I often find talking to friends or just distracting myself with hula hooping or something very beneficial on how I feel, do you have any distractions that might be helpful for you?

How are you doing today Heather? :)

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Hey Heather,

Claire and Baa Ram Ewe have offered a lot of amazing support on here, things sound rather overwhelming and confusing at the moment, so I can understand why you're lost on where to look for support from. What do you think you can do to help you're mood a bit? I often find talking to friends or just distracting myself with hula hooping or something very beneficial on how I feel, do you have any distractions that might be helpful for you?

How are you doing today Heather? :)

Best wishes,
    Angel

Thanks for the reply.

Still not good :(. Iam going to try and explan what it Is that is bothing me. I keep having really bad flash backs. I tried speaking to my counsellor today but it dint go really well :(.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply.

Still not good :(. Iam going to try and explan what it Is that is bothing me. I keep having really bad flash backs. I tried speaking to my counsellor today but it dint go really well :(.

Go for it, we care about you.

Sorry to hear about how things are for you. Would you consider maybe texting the Samaritans?